Tuesday, October 26, 2004

my new best friend, and worst enemy

meet my new arm/nemesis: The Hilti TE 55

I've been chained to this 15 pound bastard for the last two days, and while it awsomely beats the little bosch hammer gun that I had to use before, it also threatens to break my wrists and cover me in concrete and asbestos. but oh well, it's fun to play with these overpowered toys. It somewhat makes up for whatever is bad about a given task, although not terribly. I thought I should also mention that I own a 2004 Honda Element, for which I have not yet paid... but that's ok, I have a 0 percent loan for the next 5 years from the dealer. man, I used to hate this thing, but it's quite possibly my favorite thing in my life right now. I;'ve even forgotten--though not totally--about things like percoset, and sex, and girls. in that order. people either love or hate it, but it's full of so many nice touches and abilities, and drives like a dream while still geting a respectable amount of milage of a tank of gas, that I'd have to say I'm well pleased with the purchase. It's also 4x4 sorta, so I can kinda drive over stuff now, which if fun. Although I'm not sure I want to take it to a construction site, since those dudes all drive F-250, 350s.

oh well nothing really interesting happened to me today, it was much like yesterday, except with heavier tools and harder to crack materials. I made a dusty mess out of the main altar, where the pope and mother teresa have done shit. oh yes.

til another time, this is bloody work

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home