Wednesday, October 27, 2004

too tired really

I'm too tired really to write much of anything interesting--as if anything I write is interesting, har har--and not too much really exciting happened today. I finished my hole, which while immediately personally gratifying, seems kinda small potatoes now. I think I can stand this job though, since I really hated the last two days and for some reason don't dread going in the morning. I suppose that's good then. yeah. I want to see I heart Huckabees, but that's hardly an original statement. I'm about a week away from leering and shouting stuff at every woman that crosses in front of the job, that's how infective those fucking guys are.

What sounds really really good now, as opposed to watching nip/tuck, is a big glass of water, my trashy sci fi novel, and my warm bed, and god damn it, I'm going to have it. I hope everyone is moderately happy or improving, and I hope to see some of my friends soon.

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz