Monday, February 28, 2005

shit is funny yo

no, not actually. I was going to write a post or something, but I'm kinda fucking tired and out of steam, and I really just wanted the blog to republish itself so I could see if it added a picture.

was in new haven visiting with mike, adrienne, ben and morrie. good times. went out for a job and didn't get it. I imagine that in the next couple months I'll go out for some more and not get them, meanwhile my current employment is sucking the marrow from my bones, and any ounce of good humours from my pancreas. it's a beautiful world out there tonight, but I'm not in it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chas said...

cease to resist, giving my goodbye
drive my car into the ocean
you'll think i'm dead, but i sail away on a wave of mutilation

wave

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home